9/7/07

Messenger Me

I've been sent by Zee to add blogging to my epithet to inform those of you whom have been wondering where my baby is.

The short of the matter is that she was in a fairly serious accident last week and has since been in the hospital. Fear not, she is attached to a morphine pump which she self administers and is, thus, doing absolutely fine. She should be home early next week.

And so ends this update.

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 9/07/2007 08:18:00 AM
| link to this post |




11 People Who Bitched:

Blogger Megan said...

Ouch! Thank God for morphine.

I shall send healing thoughts her way.

September 7, 2007 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Erica Ann Putis said...

Oh my... I hope she is ok.

September 7, 2007 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...morphine pumps...

*fantasy sequence*

Seriously, best wishes and positive energy coming her way, all the way from Texas. And once she's back in perfect health, we'd like to see photos of any particularly interesting scars.

September 7, 2007 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I think you should pull the plug on her. It's what she would have wanted.

September 7, 2007 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Stan Bull said...

Screw morphine.Diamorphine is 1.5 times stronger than morphine and causes more euphoria but less nausea, constipation and hypotension than morphine. You might wanna try it yourself, Avery.
An accident, eh? I'd naturally assumed the Mehipitic One was in the slammer or somethin'...

September 8, 2007 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

DD sent me. Get better soon.

September 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR baby? I don't think so. I have been wooing her and she is beginning to sway. What the fuck REALLY happened to her? Where is my Empress Mysterian?

September 9, 2007 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Quinto Sol said...

I hope you recover quickly...

September 10, 2007 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

OMG, that sucks. Good thing the divine Dr. Morphine is around.

But tell the truth now: was she giving you road head and you crashed the car?

September 10, 2007 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

messenger http://www.e-messenger.me

January 14, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e Messenger

January 14, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦