8/28/07

In Case You Care

While at the movie theater last night, Avery and I saw the "Bourne Ultimatum," a movie I wasn't absolutely thrilled to see. I got bored, started to fall asleep, Avery yelled at me for falling asleep, and I decided it was time to entertain myself by doing what the young'n's called "going down."

The totally interesting part is that he chastised me for giving him head because he could not pay attention to the movie at the same time. Oh yes, the man I have chosen to procreate with happens to go far beyond being a dish of the short bus special. He also just kissed goodbye to ever getting the road head he so desperately yearns for every time we go road tripping.

Recap: My boyfriend didn't want his dick sucked in a movie theater because he was watching a movie.

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 8/28/2007 03:54:00 PM
| link to this post |




11 People Who Bitched:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes women get stuck on one certain dude for whatever reason and can't see the forest for the trees. Can i take you to a movie and then for a drive dearest sweet guitar graffiti princess of the north?

August 28, 2007 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Stan Bull said...

Your anonymouse and most persistent admirer has gotten himself a name. He's making progress.
Mistress, your boyfriend Mr Avery does sound like a bit of a fuddy-duddy,stick-in-the-mud, square and decidely sluggish old moss-back.Trade him in for something with a bit more umph...a wiser, older man, perhaps.

August 29, 2007 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

I'm speachless,which is saying something. Doesn't he understand that there is no such thing as bad head, only varying degrees of good?! And I think having your dick sucked while watching a movie - or the TV, or the grass grow - is the perfect time! It's just sad when one of our own give manliness a bad name like that. I suppose the only time it's not the best is if she doesn't swallow: too messy. hehe.

August 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A young man, irritated because he got a blow job? WTF?

*drops everything, runs to phone, dials media*

August 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I say that Avery knew exactly what he was doing. If he doesn't skimp on the servings every now and then, how else is he gonna make sure you stay hungry?

August 29, 2007 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bourne Ultimatum?!

I could understand if you were watching a decent film. I really would have made the same decision had it come down to a film that was not... stupid.

Then again, I only see films like Hotel Rwanda and Ladder 49. Getting head during that sort of films would say a lot more about one's character than a choice to rather watch Matt Damon masturbate furiously onscreen. Be honest, that is what it was.

August 29, 2007 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

I too don't understand the males in that regard. They beg for BJs all the time except when you actually give them. Bourne will be on DVD soon and once you've seen him, you've seen him.

Your page is wonderful.

August 29, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh progress....yes yes i detect an opening here. now we are getting somewhere. i shall ponder the hidden numeralogical significance of 378 "No's" (we all know that 'no' means 'yes'). i will get back to you Empress Mysterian.

August 29, 2007 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Ah, you should take him and have him checked out. SOON!

August 31, 2007 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

haha. I knew the comments on this one would be funny.

I say next time he wants some, tell him you're too busy 'concentrating' on something else. His loss.

August 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Quinto Sol said...

The things you post ME... not that there's anything wrong with it :-)

September 1, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦