7/26/07

Save The Queen

I happen to be one of those freaks of nature who has no idea they are stressed about things at all until their body completely shuts down and fucks up in every which way on them and only then do they sit down not to figure out what is so bothersome, but what in God’s name they did to their body to deserve such a mighty retaliation.

This time around my body skipped the pussy middle ground and went straight to business with a heavy weight punch that has rendered my unable to move my head in any which way or raise my arms slightly above shoulder level. This has lead to me being unable to do the most trivial of things; for instance, I actually had to use scissors to cut open my soy sauce packets because I couldn’t tear them open with my hands without cringing and/or writhing in pain. My body, the vengeful sod that it is, much like the soul that’s contained within, decided to make me into Quasimodo’s stunt double at the most inopportune time imaginable: menstruation time.

I’m sure you’re sitting there thinking that this happens to be the most inopportune time as a result of what would logically be my inability to use tampons, but, I assure you that this is a far worse fate and that I somehow manage to take a deep enough breath to get the job done without requiring a morphine drip afterwards. No, this is the most inopportune time imaginable because during this lovely time of the month I am the equivalent of a 12 year old boy who just discovered that hand + penis + stroke=amazing. I’m the walking female equivalent of a hard-on and simply breathing a certain way makes me moister than a Dunkin Heinz cake.

Naturally, Avery won’t touch me as a result of my gimp status other than to rub IcyHot on my back, and do you have any idea how hard it is to masturbate in this state? If you read an article in the newspaper tomorrow concerning a girl dying from the pain that resulted from her choice to hump a doorknob, that would be me.

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 7/26/2007 09:12:00 AM
| link to this post |




6 People Who Bitched:

Blogger Mistress Empyrean said...

He see's just fine. He's seen me for five years, I've lost my luster!

They actually have this sexual arousal cream for women that's supposed to make you all randy, and I swear it's re-packaged IcyHot. For the record I know this because my sister-in-law owns a sex shop, not because I need help being aroused. Obviously.

July 26, 2007 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh, you need a cone! Why? Because it will get you off HANDS FREE!

Go here.

July 26, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Great Finn, I won't be home for another 3 hours...the suspense of hands free masturbation is going to KILL me! I'm assuming I shouldn't take a look whilst here at work...

July 26, 2007 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

You're better off having him not touch you during this time. One time I touched a woman as this was going on and next thing you know I'm on my elbows, ass up and trying to dislodge a tampon from the back of her fallopian tube.

July 26, 2007 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

You poor thing! It must have taken you, like, 12 hours to type up this post if you are in so much pain.

do you have any idea how hard it is to masturbate in this state?

Why? Is it illegal in Oregon?

July 27, 2007 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I too know the pains of being relegated to masturbation during that time of the month.

July 27, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦