9/16/07

It's Emanuelle Bitches

As my better half explicated, I have a bit of a boo boo, and by a bit I mean a broken pelvis and a few broken ribs. It sounds worse than it is, or maybe the pain killers I'm on are fucking incredible, I don't know for sure.

I suppose everyone wants to know what happened to me. It's really less interesting than you're thinking, and no it had nothing to do with road head. It actually has to do with me borrowing my brothers motorcycle and becoming target practice for a Land Rover. It was my moment to show off my acrobatic abilities, and, new to flying through the air, I buggerd the landing. So, off to the hospital I went where pins and rods have ventured to places not even dicks and dildos have dared to go, and I became disturbingly obsessive with the amount of liquid my catheter would yield daily. I'm fucked up in the head, what more is there to say?

So that's that. I'm home now, I walk at a pace that would make a snail feel like a speed demon, I have to intravenously dose myself with an antibiotic twice daily, and I've experienced quite the role reversal with my beloved wolf-hybrid Alex. It seems he is now the caretaker and I am the baby. Since I've come home he hasn't left my side, not even to eat. I guess that means he really, really loves me, ay? As for Avery, he's been the picture of amazing in dealing with all this, he even stayed the night in the hospital with me the first two nights I was there. I suppose he really, really loves me too!

I will say there is nothing more depressing than spending two weeks in a hospital room. You'd think they'd at least offer you full cable and not just a menu of 25 channels to entertain yourself, but no, and to add insult to my very lovely injuries the TV's they have don't even have adapters to hook up a DVD player or a video game console. Least my father let me use his PSP while there, because I shit you not I would have gone nearly as bat shit crazy as my mother naturally is just sitting there, bed ridden, with nothing to do but stare at whatever bullocks show basic cable was televising. Lucky me did get to watch the train wreck most commonly referred to as the VMA's, and I bore witness to the end of musics most fabricated creation: Britney Spears. Honestly, I don't understand the buzz concerning her being fat. Should she have worn that? No. Is she fat? I'd say most women would want to look like that period, let alone after machine gun child births and whilst eating as much junk food and crap as she does.

Right. That's the update, and Mrs. Dangerdoll I will try to get you good scar pictures but I'm not sure that's possible unless the shots are rated X.
Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 9/16/2007 01:35:00 PM
| link to this post |




12 People Who Bitched:

Blogger Megan said...

Glad you're on the mend.

I don't get the Britney fat thing either. But then again I never got the whole Britney thing to begin with.

xoxo

September 16, 2007 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Shall I come over and massage your pelvis?

September 16, 2007 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY did this have to happen just as we were beginning to bond???????My bad luck. I hope you heal completely and I hope this does wonders for your relationship with whatshisname. I'm crushed too. Hope that pretty tummy is intact!

September 16, 2007 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Mistress Empyrean said...

Finn: Musically, I never got her. She always put on a decent show though, so hey. Plus she's got a record deal, not me.

Dyck: You can, but I may claw your nut sack off in a fit of pain. Your call.

Peter: Seek psychiatric help. Seriously.

September 17, 2007 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

"Claw your nutsack off in a fit of pain"

Hmmm... sounds strangely intriguing. Does that make me weird? What the hell, count me in!

Seriously, I'm glad you didn't get "too" banged up (i.e., you're still alive to talk about it). I, too, am a member of the bike-meets-car-man-meets-freeway fraternity, from when I lived in L.A... blah blah blah a bunch of crap you don't care about...

Hope you recover fully and, uh, let's see us some scar pics! hehe.

September 17, 2007 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, a broken pelvis! YOWCH! Okay, so no pics, then (sad face).
Very glad you're back. Saw the post title and grinned. And yeah, a man who will endure a hospital room for days on end without the side benefit of choice meds...he's a keeper.

Agree on Britney. She's not my cuppa, but fat? Nah. She should, however, immediately shoot her wardrobe person. I think that of everything she's done, THAT would be forgiven.

Be well.

September 17, 2007 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goody! Now you're playing doctor and I'm the patient. I love this game!Next, you can be teacher and I will be student.

September 17, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Dang woman. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale. Glad you're back and hope you mend successfully. Missed ya while you were gone.

September 18, 2007 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Stan Bull said...

'good to hear you're not six feet under. Screw morphine, try Diamorphine was my advice...did you follow my advice? Zee, "buggered" is a word I should use much more frequently in my posts. Thank you for that inspiring thought...

September 18, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Euphoric Demise said...

Reading the random nonsense that consumes your everday has inspired me to bore the massess with my own meaningless rants and bullshit... CHEERS!!!
check it out if you like...
http://euphoricdemise.blogspot.com/

September 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Hope you are healing well.

September 24, 2007 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

September 25, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦