6/13/07

Disneyland!

Ladies and Gents, it is official. Oh yes! I am now an American citizen. That's right! I now join the ranks of the stereotypically morbidally obese, idiotic, geographically challenged of you's guys.

Do you know what else it means? It means I now also join the ranks of the African American population. I know you're sitting there with a slight furrow in thine brow because those little boxes one checks deal with race; however, that doesn't change the fact that I probably have much more right to check that box than the majority of individuals who do check it. Afterall, I did spend 14 years of my life actually living in Africa, so I have the "African" portion completely covered, and my reciept of citizenship and a US passport affirm the "American" part. Put it together, and what do you have? African American.

With this power, I will be animating for Disney by the end of the year. Woot!

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 6/13/2007 03:32:00 PM
| link to this post |




1 People Who Bitched:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Even if I am not all that sure that this is an occasion to be congratulating someone. Probably..

Then again, perhaps not. Be sure to jettison any knowledge of not being a non-morbidly obese, idiotic, geographically-challenged person.

We have reputations to protect.

June 17, 2007 at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦