5/16/07

Straight.

It amazes me how fucking oblivious men are sometimes. Is it genetic? Is it a lapse between their mouth function and their brain function? Or do they just not have anythin to say and rather than keeping their fucking mouths shut they just let dribble fall out to fill th silence?

Avery and I have been dating for nearly four years. FOUR YEARS! He knows how absolutely, disgustingly, straight my hair is. How does he know? Well for one, I bitch about it constantly. For two, he bitches about it. For three, his sister has taken it upon herself to make my hair the biggest afro known to man repeatedly, only to fail and bitch to us about it.

So! Imagine my shock last night when we were sitting on the couch all cuddled up, watching his beloved Bulls kick some Piston ass, when during a commercial he asks: "Babe, did you straightern your hair?"

"Avery, why would I straighten my hair?"
"It was wavy yesterday."
"My hair was in braids all day, yesterday. We showered this morning, remember?"
"Ohhh, yea. That was good. Better the second time, after the shower."
"Fucker. So, why would I straighten my hair?"
"It was wavy, now it's straight."

He has got to be the most idiotic, brilliantly intelligent person I have ever met. Or maybe it's just his degenerate Y chromosome.

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 5/16/2007 08:06:00 AM
| link to this post |




2 People Who Bitched:

Blogger Atomic Fireballs said...

First off, thanks for the comment on AAYSR.

Secondly, if he didn't pay attention during a communal shower, I'm not sure you can throw stones.

Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging.

(This is as nice as I'll ever be, by the way)

May 17, 2007 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Mistress Empyrean said...

OH WOW!

A comment! I'm a big fan of throwing stones, fair warning.

Nicest you'll be? I can take it. I'm from the bush, afterall.

May 17, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦