5/13/07

Harumph

Well, I putzed around with the template a bit to make it a bit less ugly, and now it has all the appeal of ketchup, mustard, and an allergy attack. I'll figure it out eventually.

Until then, I learned how to add a picture to posts and that is teh! exciting!

Bernard the silly little wanker!


Alex (the black one), with my mum and their dog Chloe. He's only 4 months old. He's going to be HUGE!


Azon, the little bitch. God forbid she drink out of a bowl like a normal cat-sinks only.


And of course my darling, Avery (far left) and his doltish friends.


Oh, and this is me, The Zee, when my hair was black like my heart on Christmas. Total inside joke there, don't make me out to be a grinch yet.

Labels:

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 5/13/2007 09:24:00 AM
| link to this post |




0 People Who Bitched:

Post a Comment

♦Home♦