5/19/07

Fiesta!

Anyone ever notice that people who bag your shit at the grocery store are slightly above protist in the intelligence ranks? I realize that the people who work there aren't working there to pay for their medical school tuition, but you'd think that placing shit into a bag really isn't an artform.

How wrong I am proven each time I carry my groceries upstairs from the garage to the apartment.

Apparently it takes some spark of genius to realize that placeing seven cans of canned corn into a single plastic bag just isn't a good idea, and the trail of canned corn now leading up eight flights of stairs is proof of that.
Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 5/19/2007 07:10:00 AM
| link to this post |




1 People Who Bitched:

Blogger Atomic Fireballs said...

At least they are working and not on welfare. I'll admit though, not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Hope you had a weekend.

May 20, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦