6/5/07

Boredom at its finest.

Why is it those days that you have nothing to do at work always turn out to be on those same days you want a lot to do at work to make the time pass quicker? It's only Tuesday, this week is dragging by slower than any flight I've ever been on, and I'm patiently awaiting Friday to take a flight, that will drag almost as slowly as this week is to visit my little brother, Levi, in Chicago for some brother-sister bonding over a whole hell of a lot of booze. Bring the dop for the dronkies! It'll be one hell of a babbelas flight home, oy!

That doesn't change the fact I'm bored out of my mind here, and still have about eight hours left to sit here, so what better way to pass my time than to make use of free art supplies? I seem to be on this sadistic, cute, cuddly animal kick, but I smaak it. Click on them to see the larger version.







We also got a few cool shots for the band. Once again, click to enlarge.










Labels: ,

Brought to you by Mistress Empyrean at 6/05/2007 07:44:00 AM
| link to this post |




3 People Who Bitched:

Blogger kitty kat said...

Minus the photoshopped band name? SWEET!

June 6, 2007 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Love Bites said...

HOT PICS!

June 7, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wait... Ryan Gosling is in your band?

July 12, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

♦Home♦